Skip to main content

(10) Ten Reasons, for Voting JK

1
I am an entrepreneur and for the first time, I want someone who understands what it means/takes to be an entrepreneur (and not an administration that will start making seemingly crazy demands on her).

2.
Jk didn't contest in the last election, reason was that he saw an administration that is working (it shows that if there is a better contestant he won't fight it).

3.
He has a Vision for Lagos state and in the school of leadership only a vision guarantees the leader’s role (under perfect circumstances)

4.
I am tired of stories about some people trying to pocket Lagos as a state (If they want to pocket anything at all, it should be their family not a state with 18 million people in it)

5.
JK claims he has no political God father (from what I've seen so far it seems to be true).

6.
I want a change in the state (the same reason in US they, sometime vote for a republican and not a democrat and vice-versa).

7.
He wants to get rid of the 'Area boys' through education and by providing miner Jobs for them (this in a way will reduce traffic in Lagos and also increase the life-span of the people, especially my bro & sis working on Island).

8.
Efficiency of Government response (I added this one to it, based on my knowledge about Jk so far not sure if it is part of his program), He is an entrepreneur and not a Government worker and I think that explains this point clearly e.g is timely condolence message and visit to the FCMB bank where there was robbery clearly explains the efficiency of his administration. For the first time I’m going to see government workers gives the same service and after sales support such as I do get from commercial entities. Hurray!!

9.
This part is critical anyway Jk we know, him I Trust. I don't know the other contestants. So a simple question, who would you rather leave the key of your safe with, a JK that you know or other contestants you don’t know?
(This for me was part of the reason I did voted for the General in the presidential election).

10.
This present administration has done incredibly well, no doubt about that but if you take a closer look at their programs they only seem to have infrastructural programs what about other aspect of the state? Jk has the other answers!

Jk I know, him I trust
Lovely weekend
Seun Ayilara

Note: Yes it is true I am part of Jk volunteer campaign team, but I was never paid to do this. Lagos is my girlfriend and I have the constitutional right to protect her from strangers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elite Guitarist

  For More Content Follow Here For More Content Follow Here

Time Validates

Hey there. Let's set the alarm for a productive day ahead. Before diving in, let's acknowledge the date, which might vary depending on where you're tuning in from. Now, let's get to it. But first, a word on the political and economic landscape here in Nigeria. It's crucial to recognize that the political elite often prioritizes their own interests over those of the people. Trusting them blindly is akin to living in a cycle of déjà vu, where they justify their actions while contradicting the interests of the people. Remember the proposal some time back that all politicians should educate their kids within Nigeria? The dismissive response to that idea was telling. It's clear they prioritize their own convenience over the needs of the people. We mustn't be naive to think they have our best interests at heart. It's imperative for us, the citizens, to organize and protect our own interests. Unity among us is paramount, transcending divisions based on religion

The Merchant of Venice

I got to the point of deliberately using movies as an extension of my library. It was 2 weeks to the exam and the book "Merchant of Venice" would not enter my skull no matter how hard I tried, it was a book written by Shakespeare and like the usual Shakespeare style of writing this would be a bit technical also because of its settings (in literature setting means the actual place and time of an event). This literature is centred around the old Italian environment. So there were many terminologies used in English that were unclear because of the Italian twist. Don't forget it was 2 weeks before the WAEC (West African Examination Council) Exam.  The Twist - So my beautiful literature teacher got informed that there was a premiere of the Merchant of Venice book (the movie) at another school and gave us the update. It was the needed update very sure than any 'maga or fraudsters' update would rely on. It was a turning point in how I would begin seeing and interacting w