Skip to main content

Please help me, I need help!




 

Honestly speaking I don't know how to respond to this phrase, "please help me". So my concern is that whatever I give now, can not last you for more than a day or at best a week.

Just like God, my desire is not to solve problems temporarily but on a permanent note.  That is why I am doing these:

I joined politics to support a credible candidate because of what he stands for, that there would be responsible governance. So, that more people can be taken out of poverty with his program on infrastructural development.

I am demanding results from my religion, I am a Christian and I believe that the church should be speaking for the voiceless and to start creating a new order, "bringing heaven here on earth" and not just in church(buildings). I believe the message of Christ can change this nation if only we are willing to run with His vision.

I started a news portal called "Goodworks.com.ng" this is to spread the good news and especially good works and acts of Nigerians in Nigeria and the diaspora. Through this, foreign investors would have a rethink of Nigeria's and Africa's image at large to start investing in Nigeria.

I co-founded a financial education group on Facebook called "Robert Kiyosaki in Nigeria". This group intends to teach financial principles and help you know how you can start making money for yourself.

As the CEO of Sardius Systems,  we train marketers for free to be able to sell  IT products and services while we pay them 10 to 20% commission on their deals.

Before you ask anyone for help consider this:
Considering the people around you, I think asking a total stranger especially online for help is not a good idea. The message that passes across is that you have not been faithful to the people around you.

So when you borrow money from people do your best to pay it back. If you know you cannot pay back don't ask for a loan and if you need it, be sincere to tell people that you want a gift, not a loan.

Consider credit facility institutions and be deliberate to keep a good credit record. These are the ones I have used and are reliable:

Opay
Carbon
Palm credit

Just like Christ told his followers "pick up your cross and follow". Join the crusade, together let's create a Nigeria that works for all. Get involve!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elite Guitarist

  For More Content Follow Here For More Content Follow Here

Time Validates

Hey there. Let's set the alarm for a productive day ahead. Before diving in, let's acknowledge the date, which might vary depending on where you're tuning in from. Now, let's get to it. But first, a word on the political and economic landscape here in Nigeria. It's crucial to recognize that the political elite often prioritizes their own interests over those of the people. Trusting them blindly is akin to living in a cycle of déjà vu, where they justify their actions while contradicting the interests of the people. Remember the proposal some time back that all politicians should educate their kids within Nigeria? The dismissive response to that idea was telling. It's clear they prioritize their own convenience over the needs of the people. We mustn't be naive to think they have our best interests at heart. It's imperative for us, the citizens, to organize and protect our own interests. Unity among us is paramount, transcending divisions based on religion

The Merchant of Venice

I got to the point of deliberately using movies as an extension of my library. It was 2 weeks to the exam and the book "Merchant of Venice" would not enter my skull no matter how hard I tried, it was a book written by Shakespeare and like the usual Shakespeare style of writing this would be a bit technical also because of its settings (in literature setting means the actual place and time of an event). This literature is centred around the old Italian environment. So there were many terminologies used in English that were unclear because of the Italian twist. Don't forget it was 2 weeks before the WAEC (West African Examination Council) Exam.  The Twist - So my beautiful literature teacher got informed that there was a premiere of the Merchant of Venice book (the movie) at another school and gave us the update. It was the needed update very sure than any 'maga or fraudsters' update would rely on. It was a turning point in how I would begin seeing and interacting w